Thursday, June 21, 2012

Babies Turn 1

This past weekend baby Desmond turned 1.  Karen is my high school bestie, and it was fun being pregnant together.  It seems like just yesterday we were at her baby shower comparing round bellies.  Our little boys were born 3 weeks apart, and now that first year has come and gone!  Karen put on quite the party, planning and preparing everything herself from healthy, homemade snacks, to custom party bags, to the most adorable jungle cake I have ever seen with hand-made fondant animals.  Thanks for letting us celebrate with you guys!  I look forward to many fun years to come as these guys grow up together.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming out!! It was a good party and I am looking forward to the years to come...but hopefully they don't go by too fast! I want to enjoy time with my baby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I am with you. I want to freeze this time!

      Delete