Thursday, April 3, 2014

Temple Sealing

Saturday was the best day of our lives- our family was sealed for time and all eternity at the temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  This is a new covenant that the bands of death can not break.  This has been a dream and goal 10 years in the making and I am beyond words that it has come to pass.
Me and my eternal sweetheart.

Eternal family.

Real flower leis made by Polynesian sisters at the temple

First shot walking out of the temple, captured by Merry Watt.

Grandma, who came down from Utah, and all of the kids.

Driving home.

Beaming.

Made official!

We are so thankful to all of our family and friends who came out to support us on this special event.  We had many of our Camino Ward family there, as well as friends from the Bass Lake Ward.  Seeing all those people in one room was like Heaven.  I will forever hold in my memory the sight of all my children dressed in white and coming in to kneel at the altar.  A special day it was.

1 comment:

  1. It was such a special and amazing day. I will always have the mental picture of you and Forrest surrounded by your children, all dressed it white. It still makes me tear up. Thank you for letting Ben and me share your special day.

    ReplyDelete