Friday, July 4, 2014

A Little Bit of July...

Our summer is off to a great start. Here's a little bit of what we've been doing so far, and it includes a lot of sand, sun, fun, and friends...
Sly Park Lake, Pine Cone beach... round 4 (or 5.)

My view from the beach.

Forrest playing with kids.

Anthony on the beach.

Hiking Horsetail Falls, Emily and I.

Horsetail Falls, Forrest and I.

Swimming hole.

Emily and I stopping for a breather.

First dunk- cooling off on the way up.


Forrest, Emily, and I.

Emily's baby, Emmit, born last November.  This was my VBAC doula client and 2nd qualifying birth.

Saying goodbye to Luke and the Reed family at the EDH Town Center fireworks display.

Starting the morning with a 10k, Folsom Firecracker with Teal.  Time: 1:08:40.

"Labor Day" last year: July 4, 2013.

Ashlee's cupcake decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment