Friday, November 21, 2014

Monterey Bay Aquarium

On Monday we took a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium for free homeschooler days.  We drove down on Sunday and spent a night in a nice hotel so that we wouldn't have to do so much driving in one day.  I was a little nervous due to my client due on the 20th and I somewhat anticipated receiving a call in the middle of the night.  Thankfully she held off long enough and I was able to come home to a beautiful homebirth, just hours later.  This was the kids' first time at the aquarium and we could've spent an entire day there.  There was so much to see and it was just breathtaking.  The weather was beautiful too and we got to spend some time on the beach.  Sunday was also mine and Forrest's 12 year wedding anniversary so we made it a dual celebration.  I am glad we got this opportunity.





















1 comment:

  1. You do so many fun things with your kids. How fun! Looks like a GREAT time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete