Friday, August 5, 2011

Promontory Park

Today I took the kids to the beautiful Promontory park in El Dorado Hills.
It's not easy to get to (I actually had to call Forrest on the way down and have him navigate me because we got lost) but once we got there it was worth it.

Here is Jacob waiting to be dumped on by the water buckets.
Once she warmed up, Rachel had a blast. It was so fun to see her watching and learning from the other kids.
She got sprayed in the face by these ground spouts about a dozen times. I kept wondering when she was going to figure it out!
Thankfully there was some shade where I could sit and nurse Anthony.
Oh, and this beautiful grassy hill which I love! It was so scenic and picturesque. I wanted to do a photo shoot with all of my kids on it. It was the perfect pastoral backdrop.
Thank you Promontory park! You were good to us! We'll be back soon.

1 comment: