Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

They come, they eat, they leave. Thanksgiving this year was pretty much a blur. I plugged in my camera battery to charge, and before I had a chance to put it back in the camera the feast was over and half our crew had taken little ones back home for some much needed sleep. We did manage to snap a few shots with our cell phones, so that will have to suffice. Let me see if I can recollect the menu: turkey, ham, cranberry apple sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrot casserole, sweet potato pie, green bean casserole, vegetables and dip, dinner rolls, sparkling cider, a jello dish, steamed seasonal veggies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate cream pie, banana cream pie, pecan pie, and caramel apple bars. Did I forget anything? I must say, our family puts on quite the potluck! We had about 24 people in all.


No comments:

Post a Comment