Sunday, October 28, 2012

Apple Hill

About a week ago we took a family trip to Apple Hill.  We were brave enough to go on a Saturday, but we were there before 9:00 so we beat the crazy traffic.  We started off at Apple Ridge Farms to feed the animals and pick our pumpkins.  After that we hit up Rainbow Orchards for apple cider donuts and beautiful squash.  We finished off at Pine O Mine to for U-Pick apples and the tire swings.  The beautiful culmination was a delicious Granny Smith apple pie.  Oh how we love you Apple Hill, and how we love that you are in our backyard!  We are thrilled to be spending fall in the heart of Apple Hill country. :)





1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love living up here? I know I do. It sounds like you had a great day! I am glad you beat the crowds. I haven't been to the pick yourself place yet but if it has tire swings I might have to check it out. Glad you had fun and we are glad you are up here too!!

    ReplyDelete