Friday, October 19, 2012

Bath Time

I love this picture.  Something about it really strikes me.  I think because it is an ordinary moment in my day-to-day life that I will probably look back on and mourn the loss of.  I feel reminiscent just looking at it.  Bath time is my favorite.  It hasn't always been that way, but since moving here, I try to make it that way.  I think it helps that I really like the bathrooms!  The tub is extra deep and I can fit 3 kids in there.  Bath time is my release time, a break from the stress of the hustle and bustle.  I love to just sit and watch my kids play, soaking in their every motion.  From the diaper on the edge of the counter to the overturned footstool, this picture is so... real.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture too. It is fun to get the real life poses. They are my favorite! It is what the kids will remember. What a great bathroom and tub too. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete