Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kaitlyn's 5th Birthday

The night before Kaitlyn turned 5, I decided to make her a custom banner with pictures of the previous year.  I think I am going to make this a tradition with all of my kids.  She asked for a surprise when she woke up, and I hope this fulfilled her desire!
We splurged on a bakery cake, and I think that with so many birthdays clustered together after the holidays that is going to become routine as well. :)  She really loved her princess cake.
Ashlee did the birthday girl's hair for her party.
We took the kids bowling at Knotty Pine Lanes, and I really liked it.  The place was very clean, family friendly, and we had the help of a personal party coordinator that made things so much easier.
They had a fun arcade with rides, games, air hockey, Just Dance, and other fun stuff.
Anthony loved this car.
Everyone we invited was able to make it.
The final scores: Jacob first, Noah second, and the birthday girl third (on our lane.)
They had a full deli there, so all the kids were able to choose an item from the menu.  Afterwards we cut and served cake, opened presents, and everyone went home!  I didn't even have to stay for clean-up.  Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment