Monday, April 8, 2013

Six Flags!

Well I am so excited because this year we bought season passes to Six Flags. I usually like to take the kids once every year or every other, but always feel like we need more than one day to fit it all in. I love owning season passes because now I don't feel rushed to get there right as the park opens and try to "do it all." Forrest had to work and was not able to go with us this time around, but we'll be back soon.

petting the stingrays.

these penguins were so cute.

Kaitlyn had a *blast* on the swings, especially the 2nd time around.

there were lots of rides for the smaller kids to go on.

Shark Experience.

Anthony was in-awe.

These big suckers are a novelty, and the only thing we purchased in the park that day.

Sisters. *Love*

This playground was the best, because I was able to let Anthony work off some of the antsy energy he  had worked up from sitting in the stroller.  It was pretty much the only safe place where I could let him out, and all the kids loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment