Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ashlee's First Day of High School

Today was Ashlee's first day of high school- freshman year!  She was so cool and collected I could hardly believe it.  I think I carried more nerves. ;)  She looked beautiful as always and kept a smiling face.  It is hard to believe that when she gets to the other side of these 4 years she will be dating, driving, working, and a legal adult.  Crazy times ahead.  I just have to keep telling myself she has a good foundation, and is blessed with the gospel, a good head on her shoulders, and her friends in the church.  She is ambitious about all of her classes and is going to excel.  I just know it.  She is especially excited about dance and to have Ms. Hancock (Wendy) as her teacher.  Go get 'em cougar.

1 comment:

  1. She looks GREAT!! So fun. I hope she had a good day.:)

    ReplyDelete