Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kindergarten

My Kaitlyn started Kindergarten!  I took her to the Kindergarten Round-Up where she was able to meet her teacher, explore her classroom, ride the bus, and meet new friends.  I think this helped to dispel her nerves before the actual first day.  Mrs. Simpson is very nice and personable, one of 13 kids, and has a down-to-earth way about her that Kaitlyn seems to mesh well with.  I love this little girl and it was definitely hard sending her off on her first day.  She is also riding the bus which is a big change.  At the same time, I am very happy for her as she is learning much already and making great friends.  She comes home satisfied and enriched, and eats dinner like never before!  I guess Kindergarten works up an appetite. ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment