Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Homeschool Party

I never thought I'd see the day when there would be enough homeschoolers in our area to constitute a party, but today we did and it was marvelous! I felt so privileged to host a valentine's day party at our house which yielded a wonderful turnout of about 40 people. It was like having an entire classroom in my living room! We were blessed with beautiful weather and the kids spent the majority of the time outdoors.

These were the kids' homemade valentines; thank you Martha Stewart and Pinterest!

Katie remedying the situation of one-too-many kids on the trampoline.
This was a good system of distributing valentines. Kind of reminds me of the classroom days when we would walk around to each of the desks!


Nikki and baby Tempe:
Naomi and David:
Katie and Michael:





Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hope yours was filled with love.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa. It's so fun to see the pictures of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting! A party that big is always a sacrifice on one's home! It was a lot of fun and very nice to know that our homeschooling community is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you took pictures. I got home and looked at my camera and I didn't take a single one. Thank you for documenting the day. It was so much fun and I was so happy that the weather worked in our favor! Thank you so much for hosting, I had a blast and seriously felt great that my kids got to make Valentines this year. Making Valentines is one of the reasons why Valentines is one of my favorite holidays and I didn't want to miss out on that this year just because we were homeschooling. =) Can you e-mail me the pictures that you took from the day?

    ReplyDelete