Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happiness

The freedom of homeschooling, new sod in the backyard, and sunny 70 degree weather equals a recipe for happiness. That is what I saw in my kids today. On days like this I can't even bring myself to pull them in for school work... so we consider it P.E.

Nevermind the mattress perched on the picnic table; adventures in night time potty training (did you know sunshine is the best antibacterial?) And as you can see by the blue streak on Rachel's nose, they've been enjoying some face paint. Shall we call it art?




1 comment:

  1. I love this sunshine. It makes everyone happier. We did history out on a blanket on the deck today. It's amazing how the kids don't complain when they are sitting in the sunshine. I am glad you have been able to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete