Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Babies

Life is so much fun with two babies.  Rachel is discovering that Anthony can be a playmate.
At almost one year old he is still relatively immobile, so I can set him on my bedroom floor to play with toys while I get ready or do chores.
Caught this shot of a random hug the other day- so sweet.

He is doing the army crawl to get around, which is so funny to Forrest and I because by this age most of our other kids were walking, or certainly crawling.  Nope, not Anthony.  I was blessed with a baby that will last.
Rachel loves her baby doll (it's actually Kaitlyn's) and has taken to treating her like a real baby these past couple of weeks.
She goes everywhere with her.
The first year has almost come and gone but I am loving life with my two babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment