Friday, February 8, 2013

20 Weeks- Twins

So today I am 20 weeks with the twins. Technically the "mid-point," but I am relatively certain I will go early so probably a little past.  The other afternoon we felt kicks up high for the first time, and the girls were able to feel it from the outside.  I put my hand on my stomach and just enjoyed it.  I am hoping at least one of the babies is head-down, ideally both by the time of birth.  My stomach was iiiiiiiitchy today, and I'm not sure if it was from stretching or the pants I was wearing.  I have been rigorous with my coconut oil twice a day.  Heartburn is minimal and I can control it with the foods I eat.  I am on-and-off with my diet (eliminating white flour, dairy, sugar) and definitely feel better on the days when I adhere to it.  I have another prenatal next week.
Just for fun, here is a picture of me with Anthony at 20 weeks.  See the difference a twin makes??

No comments:

Post a Comment