Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Heeding the Call

Well, it's official. I just submitted their applications, and as of January 4th, 2010, we will once again be a homeschooling family.

Our ST (supervising teacher) was thrilled to hear that we were coming back.

We will even get to use the same curriculum that I had already ordered for this year (and had to send back) which will save me the hassle of reordering.

My heart has been in homeschooling all along, and I am thankful that I have the health and strength to go back to it.

Here's to many homeschooling adventures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, that is so great! I would be terrified if my little girl came home asking questions that Ashley asked. Eeeek! That is a rough school she was in too right? Rescue?

    Sometimes I think I would love to homeschool. Every time Dominic gets sick and stays home with us for lengths of time, doing work from school anyways, I love it. But my hangups are in other places that deal with summer vacations with his dad and how long he would be able to say he can get him because he's not in public school. I've taken the plunge and at least asked the question to my attorney today. We shall see ......

    Good luck on your new "but not new" adventure.

    We'll be over Saturday morning for Waffles....j/k =) But I do want to see your new place sometime!

    ReplyDelete