Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Twins!!

We went in for our first 6.5 week ultrasound yesterday... twins! (Sorry for the no make-up picture; it was early and I've been dealing with morning sickness.)  They were curled up in a fetal position already and we saw both their little beating hearts. 
The kids are excited that there are 2 babies in mom's tummy, even though they fully understand they are not ours.  I, myself, am super excited to be carrying twins.  I love the prospect of feeling them both move at the same time and of a twin home birth.  It's something I've always secretly aspired to... maybe this is why.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lisa. I know this is something you've always wanted to do. I can't imagine what it would be like to have twins. I hope you feel better soon. Tell the kids hi from their old buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It will be so neat to read about a twin pregnancy. Any chance I can have an invite to your private blog recording the surrogacy?

    ReplyDelete