Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's Not Working

Who was I to think I was above morning sickness? Pishaw. All I can say is... this stinks. This is a mean trick to play on an already exasperated mother of four. I did make some iced peppermint tea this morning, and that helped for about an hour, but then my oatmeal had me rushing to the bathroom. The hardest part about morning (noon and night, I might add) sickness is that there is NO RELIEF! At least with the flu, you can get sick then feel better afterwards, but it is not so with pregnancy. I remeber the 8th week being the hardest with Noah, so things may have to get worse before they get better. In the mean time, would someone mind coming over and tackling these piles of toys and laundry at the top of my stairs? I just don't have the energy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry you feel so icky...all for a good reason, though! This, too, shall pass:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over tomorrow if that is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, we'll come over and clean up toys and laundry. Just say when! No, really, I'm not joking...I'll totally come tidy up for you if you want! I'm sorry you feel crummy! You're right...it's not fair.

    ReplyDelete