Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rachel Turns 3!

My "baby" turned 3!! Her choice was a pink buttermilk birthday cake with butter cream frosting. I must admit it turned out pretty delicious and is going to replace my traditional yellow cake recipe.
All smiles all the time!
The many personalities of Rachel.
Cuteness.
Voila... we like pink.
The sad thing is she was crying during the singing and blowing out of the candle.  I think she had fallen and gotten hurt.  "Mommy, I don't waaaaaant to," so I had to help her blow it out.  It was kind of sad when it was her moment to be happy.  Oh well, it was only a little part of the evening that hopefully will not be prominent in her memory of her birthday.
Rachel, you are my ray of sunshine.  I woke up on the morning of your birth thinking how yours was the labor I dreaded and feared.  We were blessed with a manageable transition which yielded fruit brighter and happier than I ever could've imagined.  Thank you for bringing so much light into our lives.  Here's to a happy 3rd year for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment