Friday, June 28, 2013

40+ Weeks

 40 Weeks to the day, the last pregnant picture I ever hope to take.  This is me on my way to the midwives' yesterday, where they attempted to strip my membranes then declined because I was "so close."  I came home for another day and... nothing.


Dinner with Susanna and Maria.  Assistant on my right, nanny/baby nurse on my left.  It has been really good getting to know her, and Susanna has been having a blast with the kids.  They've been sharing in the house work and cooking, as well as taking the kids on walks, to the lake, to the movies, and just generally making themselves available to us in any way we need them.  Dad will fly in at the onset of labor.  I feel bad having them "on hold" for so long but they truly have been a blessing for me and seem to be enjoying their time up here.  It's such a change from L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment