Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beat the Heat Part II

Yesterday we took the kids to Bridalveil Picnic Area, a beautiful little swimming hole on the river about 10 minutes up the freeway from our house. The beach was crowded but the water was oh-so-refreshing. The current was a little strong but Forrest and the 3 oldest kids made it across. I swam across and back and enjoyed the feeling of buoyancy on my belly.



I woke up depressed from the heat today, so Forrest and I drove up to Tahoe to escape it.  We had planned on swimming but it was actually raining and thundering up there so we ended up perusing the shops instead.  It was a nice little break and took my mind off of being pregnant. :)
My Indian blood.  I think I've got his belly beat though.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the picture of the Indian, hilarious!! Looks nice and cool.

    ReplyDelete