Saturday, September 19, 2009

Homemade Invitations

Ashlee and I had fun making these invitations this afternoon. She will be having her 10th birthday in 2 weeks. She chose the design and the colors, I did the cutting, and she did most of the assembly. Being that Ashlee is my only Fall child, I always have fun going all-out in planning her parties. This year we are going roller skating, followed by pizza, cake, and presents. My other 3 January and February children (i.e. post-holidays) are happy enough with one or two presents and a homemade cake, but no lavish parties. That's the luck-of-the-draw with kids who are born so close to Christmas.





I think the buttons add a nice touch. Thank you Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. These invitations are beautiful! I love the fall colors and apple paper-very nice coordinating, and you are right Lisa, the button's really complete them. Good work, girls!

    ReplyDelete