Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One More Thing?

Being the overly enthusiastic parent of a Kindergartner that I am, I eagerly volunteered to be the room parent for Jacob's class this year. Little did I know that I'd be planning the first party the same week that we'd be moving into a new house... hmmm, bit off a little more than I can chew there, didn't I? Well, after the 2nd or 3rd day of running on little sleep, I am feeling a bit resentful. Nonetheless, I did accomplish the task of preparing:

30 of these...............paper plate spiders

25 of these........................hand sewn felt pumpkin Trick-or-Treat bags

and 27 of these..............whole wheat pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (to be decorated and devoured at tomorrow's party.)

Now all I have left to do between tomorrow morning and next week is make frosting, transfer over the utilities, finish packing, clean old house, clean new house, take care of kids, keep up with chores.....zzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. What the hey girl?! WHere are you moving too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you guys were moving! Where to?


    That is going to be a great party! Cute bags and plates for sure (and the muffins sound yummy...btw, will you send me that apple muffin recipe you made for me? Those were delicious!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pure craziness there-all those things you made are so cute, but what a lot of work! Well, I'll bet they really helped make the party special for the kids, and that makes it all worth it:-)

    ReplyDelete