Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Candy's Fudge Drop Cookies

I've had a craving for these all week, and finally got around to making them today. This recipe is one of the many good ones from my step-mom's collection of which I have fond memories. It is now one of my favorite stand-by cookie recipes. The kids love them, and they whip up in about 15 minutes.

Fudge Drop Cookies

1/2 c. butter
2 c. sugar
3 heaping Tbs. cocoa
(boil together over stove 1 minute)

remove from heat, add:
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. oats (I like to use old-fashioned)

Mix quickly and drop by spoonful onto wax paper. Let cool to set.

2 comments:

  1. Those ARE good! Candy has some great recipes. Your Dad and I are both spoiled rotten by our wives cookin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might try that tonight. It looks so yummy and easy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete