Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Opening Up to the World

I wanted to post some pictures that show how much Rachel is "unfolding." I don't think she even looked at me on the first day, but ever since my milk came in she is a changed baby. It's as if she becomes more awake with each feeding, each hour, each day. Welcome to the world little one.Sissy loves her Rachels. They sat on our bed and had a good bonding session yesterday. When Ashlee went to kiss me goodbye before heading out to dance, she came back, kissed my arm one more time, and said, "You smell so good like Rachel. It's like her scent is all over you." I thought that was very sweet.
She's going to be such a good mother one day.

This little angel is making our home a heaven.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, she is SO beautiful, and so cute!! You can see how much Ashlee adores her little sister, and it is nice b/c she is old enough to really appreciate a little sister from the start. She will really remember these moments as she grows up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your baby. I want to smell her and feel the softest cheeks in the whole wide world. I love the picture of them studying each other. I'm so happy for you guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete