Monday, July 26, 2010

Haagen Dazs Bananas Foster

Ever since I was a kid I have had a love for all things banana- banana smoothies, banana candy, banana popsicles, banana pudding, banana bread- if banana is a choice, I pick it. Well, the other night I sent Forrest into the store to pick out some ice-cream, and he came back with this:
Let me just say, this ice-cream is the epitome of all things banana. If you are a banana lover like myself, I recommend you give it a try. It is so good it'll make you want to hide in the backyard from your kids and eat a bowl... I am just saying.

(Don't pretend like you've never done that.)

2 comments:

  1. Not the back yard...but many other places:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read on another blog last night a mother who confesses to grabbing handfuls of chocolate chips and eating them in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete