Thursday, September 8, 2011

All to Ourselves!

One of the perks about being homeschoolers- going to the water park and having the whole thing to ourselves!

At first we thought the water had been shut off for the season, but as Jacob began riding his scooter around he hit one of the sensors and suddenly the kids were basking in glory and showers of water!

This guy was happy...
Rachel had a lot of fun playing at the top of this slide. It was so nice without any other kids to contend with, and being that it wasn't that high off the ground Mom could relax a little.

I absolutely love the view from this park and could sit on that grassy hill all day.
The boys bringing their scooters added to the fun.



2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. I'll have to try and get out there some time. I'm glad you and the kids had a fun day out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if they were still one! Now I know! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete