Friday, September 30, 2011

"Squishy"

Squishy. That is what he is right now; one big ball of squish, which is what makes him so much fun to hold. Alongside Ashlee, Jacob has proven to be an excellent extra pair of arms. It's so convenient to have one of the kids hold Anthony for a few minutes at a time while I finish making a meal, finish a chore, or tend to one of the other children. Everyone loves holding him in the morning when he's at his best and they usually flock to my bedroom to do so. We will be enjoying the last few months of having an in-arms baby.


2 comments:

  1. Lisa! It's me Elder Mike Hickman! How are you guys doing? So...I'm sitting here in Priesthood session and I heard a story about a missionary baptizing an amazing family and it made me think of you. You guys are awesome and I miss our visits! I hope things are going well for you. We are planning on coming out to California in the summer and would love to stop by and visit. Email me back and let me know how things are going. My email is mhickman184@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cool (the above comment). =)

    Anthony is such a chunker! I love it! We called Michael squishy for a long time...now we call him chubba. I like husky babies, they just are so fun to squish on!

    ReplyDelete