Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Birth Slideshow

Anyone who knows me is aware of my passion for childbirth. I am working backwards here, but many of you enjoyed the slideshow of Kaitlyn's birth, so I made one of Noah's. Noah was my first homebirth baby, and the experience was nothing short of miraculous. The birth of a child is a miracle no matter how or where it happens, but Noah's birth took me in a whole new direction of how I wanted to birth my babies. See me with the big grin on my face? That's the difference between a 7 lb. baby (Noah) and an 8lb. 7oz. baby (his older brother, Jacob.) That smile spells R-E-L-I-E-F! Our family holds this experience very sacred.

4 comments:

  1. Good job on the video-isn't childbirth wonderful! And sweet little Noah is such a blessing to have in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome Lisa! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I LOVED that! I think I'll get pregnant this weekend. Just kidding! I love these videos. You inspire me. That totally looked like Noah too! I can still see him in that tiny little newborn. Of course I ALMOST started crying as soon as I saw the pictures of you in the "intense" stage...I'm so weird about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki-
    Okay, I'm glad you only "almost" started crying- you're adapting well!

    P.S. Watch what you wish for, it just may happen! (wink, wink.)

    ReplyDelete