Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

Well, I stopped blogging for a couple of reasons (it is addicting, remember? That's why I quit in the first place,) but I'm back WITH some conditions. They are:

Rule #1: Living my life takes precedence over blogging my life, SO, you can expect to see about one post a week, at most.

Rule #2: This blog will be intended for family and friends only, and is not intended to be a pseudo-social network, SO, if you're not a person who talks to me on a regular basis, don't feel the need to view and/or comment on my blog. If you want to be a friend, come see me in person! (This excludes friends and family who live far away and can't come see me.)

Rule #3: Unlike some blogs out there, this blog is not intended to stir up controversy or in any way make anyone feel offended. I will do my part to keep the blogging world clean and refrain from posting any offensive material, and I hope all of you will do the same (as I know most of you do already!)

Having said that, I am glad to have my blog up and running. I received too much hate mail for shutting it down! I hope you all enjoy.

Love,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! you are back, I was worried for a minute there. Looks like everything is going super duper well. Love Jacob and his tricks, such a studly baseball player! Your garden looks so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete