Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another Bookshelf

I got my second bookshelf last night. Forrest went into the garage after work yesterday, and this is what he emerged with a few hours later.



It is constructed entirely of scrap pinewood, and has a nice finish on it that matches the rest of our bedroom furniture. I like the unique open design.



I haven't quite figured out what I am going to adorn it with yet, but I know it will fill up quickly once our books start arriving. It gives me just the space I need. Thank-you my handsome handyman.

2 comments:

  1. VERY cool bookshelf! Nice job, Forrest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so incredible that he can go to work, come home, and produce that in just a few hours! So jealous! I love how it's not a traditional bookshelf but just as functional. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete