Saturday, June 20, 2009

Primary Water Party

Last Thursday the kids had a Primary water party at the Hayden's home. My friend Brittany came up to me and put her fancy-dancy camera around my neck and said, "Here, they're your kids. Take some pictures." I was a little intimidated using such a nice camera for the first time, but here is what I got:


Jacob and his best friend Luke having a relay race to transport water to a bucket on the other side.



Here's Ashlee blowing her baby Moses across the water.



Noah just being cute.



Kaitlyn doing the same.









This was a fun party for the kids. Thanks for the pics, Brittany!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, the blowing Baby Moses across the water thing was really funny and kind of disturbing all at the same time! Your kids looked like they had a blast. I wish I had been able to attend.

    ReplyDelete