Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can you see it, can you see it!!

So I was really going to try to go to bed without blogging about this, but I don't hide excitement very well (it's one of those areas where I lack discipline.)

And I never thought I'd break this news on my blog, but with baby #5 I figure I am allowed to do this however I want (albeit unconventional.) We are, after all, living in the 21st century, and like it or not, I realize that blogging has become the cornerstone of my social life.



SURPRISE!!!!!!

You have to squint, but it's there! There are two lines! We are going to have another baby! With that, I'm off to bed. I knew this fatigue wasn't imagined.

6 comments:

  1. Hurray!!!! SO much fun for everyone! I'm am so excited for you. I wonder what you are having? YOu guys are even right now. Babies are the best things in the whole wide world. And you bring them in the best way. Here's to another waterbirth!!! Love you xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it! I'm so happy for you, and happy to be your sister on this fun journey to a new baby!! Yeah:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check you out! You are such a brave momma. You're such a natural at motherhood and I can't wait to see you pregnant and glowing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! That's very exciting! The Goodfellow Family is thrilled for your family. Congratulations. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Amy! Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW CONGRATS! I love how we can use blogs to get great news spread around, that and facebook haha. You are such a wonderful, dedicated mother, I can't wait to find out what you're having and what the name will be. I will be watching your blog more intently than normal for updates. ;D

    ReplyDelete