Saturday, June 5, 2010

Folsom Aquatic Center









This is the place where we chose to purchase a family pass for the summer. We discovered it a few years back and have made a tradition of going ever since; my kids absolutely love it. What I love is the way it accomodates my very youngest child to my oldest. Rachel and I love the heated pool, Noah and Kaitlyn enjoy the play structure seated in the middle of the 1 1/2 foot deep pool, Jacob loves the water slide, and Ashlee always heads over to the high dive in the 14 foot pool. There truly is something for everyone. Oh, summer!

2 comments:

  1. AWesome! We haven't gotten our passes yet but are planning on it! Maybe we'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the aquatic center there-it was one of my favorite places to take the kids! How fun, and that you have the Summer heat to go with a place like that is great!!

    ReplyDelete