Monday, June 28, 2010

A Two-Year-Old Moment?

I awoke at 7:00 this morning to Kaitlyn standing at my bedside asking me for a popsicle (this is what you get when you buy the Costco-sized box of Otter Pops.) I told her no and went back to sleep. I awoke an hour later wondering why the house was so quiet. Where had Kaitlyn gone? It's never a good thing when the two-year-old is the only one awake. I came downstairs to find her covering the kittens in yogurt; a bite for Kaitlyn, a spoonful on the kitties. They didn't seem to mind, for they were happily licking it off of each others' backs. As for Mom, wish I could say the same. A two year old moment? I think so.

1 comment:

  1. That is really so cute...and funny! What a sweet little girl to share her yogurt with the kitties!

    ReplyDelete