Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Toys

The Lumberjack has been at it again. Last weekend Forrest came up with this neat idea for a tire swing (we've actually seen them around and decided to try making one for ourselves.) It's made from an old tire off his truck, turned inside out, and cut to shape. What I like about it is that it cradles the little ones, making for a much safer ride.

Forrest was cleaning out the garage and had some scrap wood to get rid of, so he asked me what I wanted him to make. My answer? A picnic table for the kids.
He even drilled a hole in the middle for an umbrella. This is now the kids' favorite spot to eat dinner.



Thanks again honey! Your woodworking skills serve the whole family.



3 comments:

  1. I want that all. You are so lucky. Forrest you are the MAN!!! Everything he makes is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table and swing. It's a great time of year for them both.

    ReplyDelete