Friday, May 6, 2011

Hot Enough For Water?

We are enjoying this glorious weather! The kids finished their school work early and asked me to set up the pool. The water was cold, but oh-so refreshing... especially for tired pregnant feet! My body is feeling all the physical work I've done over the past couple of days, and it's time to rest. I can see the kids getting tan already.

Noah with his catch- a little frog.
Me working on my belly tan (my belly button isn't sticking out in this picture- that's my thumb.)

4 comments:

  1. You look great, Lisa! I am clearly jealous of all your sunshine over there-sorry if I was mean about it. I just want some of that for us, too. I know ours is right around the corner:-) I can't believe how close you are to having a new baby-I can really see it now! You have popped out, but just your tummy. You are going to go right back down after little Anthony comes, and you will have a great Summer with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely hot enough for water! We've already utilized the pool several times these past few days. We need to get Jacob over for some water fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me - what is it like to feel warmth on your skin? We are all extremely jealous. I had to bring groceries in through rain again tonight. Lisa, would you believe moss fell off of Skoshi (dog)last week??!! I told Dad - "Lisa would have loved that one!"

    ReplyDelete