Monday, May 2, 2011

Pizza Night



We had pizza night over the weekend. I made three different varieties, all of which turned out so delicious. However, the beautiful pictures I took of each one in anticipation of sharing the recipes on my blog mysteriously vanished from my memory card, so here I am doing a post on borrowed pictures. Nonetheless, you get the gist of the ingredients.

Pizza #1: Classic Pepperoni

Pizza #2: Pear and Goat Cheese with Caramelized Onions
*thinly sliced Asian pears, mozzarella cheese, garlic infused olive oil, salt and pepper, crispy caramelized onions, crumbled goat cheese, and a drizzle of honey. A pizza for the sophisticated palate, for sure.

Pizza #3: Pizza Margherita
*mozzarella, fresh basil, garlic, and cherry tomatoes all from the farmer's market, oil, salt and pepper. Simple yet delicious.

Click here for my favorite pizza sauce recipe.

We all love pizza night.

No comments:

Post a Comment