Monday, May 2, 2011

Nutella Ice-Cream



Mmmmm, so I am stealing this recipe off of Brittany's blog, and maybe it's been around the block and back, but I don't care because tonight was my first time making it, and I don't want those of you who haven't heard about it to be missing out. Yum.

First off, let me just say that I would like to shake the hand of the person who created Nutella. I mean, chocolate and hazelnuts coming together in a creamy concoction that can be spread over a warm pastry, fill a crepe, or simply be eaten by the spoonful? Let me reiterate, yum.

So here's the recipe, and it's super simple. Because it does not need to be cooked and chilled, you can whip up a batch in about 30 minutes from start to finish.

Nutella Ice-Cream

2/3 cup nutella
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream
2 cups milk

*Whisk cold and churn in an ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment