Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ashlee's Dance Rehearsal

The costume:



Very beautiful, I think (and much more modest than they've been in previous years.)



Here's a short clip to show you how Ashlee's dance is coming along (the instructor let me sneak in the studio during practice yesterday!) They have a scheduled recital in June, which I know is going to be amazing! Foothills Dance always puts on a great show. This is Ashlee's 3rd year in Jazz, and she is progressing quite well and having a lot of fun. They look great in their costumes- it really adds to the performance.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to get in there and record this! That was great, and I can't wait to see it all in the recital video with her in costume. Great costumes, too:-) You are doing a great job learning your steps, Ashlee-keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cool! If I had a girl she'd definitely be in dancing too! I didn't know Ashley was in dance! Very well rounded young lady you're raising there...dance, piano, gospel, responsible! Good work!

    ReplyDelete