Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mother's Day Cards



This sweet poem is called "A Mother's Love." It's true- motherly love is divine.



(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

The kids made Mother's Day cards in church today, and I love them! It put the smile in my day. Inside each card was a questionaire about me, answered by the kids. My favorite from Jacob's is that my favorite food is healthy food and that I am happy when I am knitting. He's very observant!


Both of the kids said that the funniest thing they have done with me/seen me do is bounce on the trampoline with them. I guess I created a memory with that one! Ashlee is right- I hate blue cheese! Thank you to the Primary for coming up with this idea. These cards are keepers.

P.S. My shoe size is not a 10 or a 5 though, I'm an 8.

5 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift, and is the pic. of you while pregnant (in the right column) new? I never noticed it before. You are always such a tiny pregnant person, and those are pics. to cherish, that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these cards, too. They're special! I plan on posting mine in a few days, too. It was a really cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the two fill-ins from the kids...how cute to read their answers! You don't like blue cheese, and you are sad when you mop...and you must have looked pretty silly jumping on the trampoline:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was more fun than silly to them- the kids were curled up in little balls like eggs and I was trying to "crack" them while bouncing them up in the air. They laughed a lot, which is why I think it was memorable for them. They could definitely go for more moments like that!

    That picture is from my maternity session with Gloria while I was pregnant with Kaitlyn (yes, I just posted it.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. and I actually love mopping, which is why I do it about every other day! Funny for Ashlee to say that, though.

    ReplyDelete