Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ashlee's Crochet

Apparently Ashlee has been inspired by Aunt Roxanne and is now taking orders for crocheted hats and headbands. I am truly impressed by this girl's talent.Modeling one of her first creations:

I love the colors of this one she made for Rachel:


Demonstrating the formation of the top of a hat:

She is able to crochet a hat in just a couple of hours, and is having so much fun coming up with new designs. I had to take her to Michael's last week to pick up some new yarn. Like with the discovery of any new talent, this is all-encompassing for her right now. I am thankful that her homeschooling allows her to do such.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Ashlee-You ROCK! I love your beautiful hats, and as you probably are realizing, making hats is so much fun. I'll bet you feel like you always have to be making something-I know I do! I knew you could do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxanne,
    I am making a sunflower hat right now. It is brown with yellow ruffles. I made up the pattern.
    ~Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your hats are turning out great. You are the most determined young lady I know. Keep up the great work!
    -Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, Ashlee! They possibilities are endless, aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete