Monday, May 10, 2010

Coming Soon...

This pretty little kitty of ours is going to have some babies of her own!
Lily is just over one year old, and as of recently it has become apparent that she is pregnant! We are so excited. It was always my plan to let her have one liter of kitties. I think it will be a good experience for the kids to witness.

We have all had the opportunity to place our hands on her tummy and feel the little kittens moving around, even being able to distinguish little paws from heads and other kitty parts. It is quite amazing.

We will be giving her kittens away, so if you think you would like one for your family please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I know as soon as I see those kittens I'm going to want one so bad...but Adam doesn't like cats! Bummer! The kids will LOVE to see the kitties though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it whenever one of our pets had babies. I will always remember watching and helping our dog with her puppies. We had to do the good ol rub the puppy to get it to breath with one of them. I can also remember the morning that my mom came in after helping our horse deliver her baby. Great memories. Good luck finding homes for the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would LOVE to come see the kitties when they get old enough to hold......though we are done with the CAT chapter of our lives. =) We lasted 2.5 months........

    ReplyDelete