Monday, May 31, 2010

Cousins

My sister-in-law, Kimberly, was a contributor to the recent baby boom (shortly after I found out I was pregnant, there were about 10 other pregnancies announced within weeks.) This past weekend, we were privileged to meet her precious new baby. Bradley is her first, and she has taken to motherhood with grace and confidence. She is a very good mama, and we are so happy for her new family.
(Bradley and Rachel at 7 weeks and 13 weeks, respectively.)

Although they are only 6 weeks apart, Rachel appears a giant next to him. Bradley came 5 weeks early, so his gestational age is 2 weeks. That could account for a portion of the size difference.
Rachel so desperately wanted to interact with him. Bradley was falling asleep while Rachel was cooing, so she kept leaning into him to get his attention. She couldn't get close enough!
The beautiful new mama:

Congratulations Scott and Kim!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel does look big next to that little guy, and she is so little herself-funny! I can't believe how much she has grown since I was there. I like her cute outfit, too! Congrats on the new cousin for the kids:-)...and Kim looks great!

    ReplyDelete