Wednesday, May 15, 2013

34 Weeks- Home Visit

This is where the magic will happen. :)
Tomorrow I'll be 34 weeks with the twins.  Today I had my home visit with the midwives.  I feel I am getting the best of both worlds.  As many of you know I had to change midwives with this pregnancy, which was a bit unsettling at first.  However, I have come to love my new midwife team.  The wonderful part is that we have decided to have Kaleem and possibly Marlene (my previous midwives for 4 of my births) at this birth as well, so we will have the best of both worlds!  Kaleem has been my photographer for all of our home births and has agreed to take the pictures at this birth as well.  She will also serve as back up midwife (they like to have 2 or more on board with twins.)  Needless to say I feel beyond blessed and surrounded by such a wonderful circle of love.

2 comments: