Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day


Whenever I am about to have a new baby, I like to choose one or two new items to buy that make me feel pampered. It may be something as simple as a candle to burn after the birth, or a c.d. to listen to during those long hours spent in bed nursing baby, or even something as small as a new lip gloss or water bottle to keep by the bedside. It's kind of like a "Birth" day present to myself. It helps to make the birth and postpartum period more memorable. Anyhow, today I went out shopping for pampering parapernalia, and I came across this great new line of products from Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day (one of my favorite brands in cleaning products.) If you haven't used Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day before, I can tell you they are fantastic products. They contain natural surfectants and essential oils and smell wonderful. I especially love their all-purpose cleaners, which can be diluted and used for mopping floors, wiping down counters, just about anything. Anyhow, I was thrilled to discover their new scent, Baby Blossom. I picked up a bottle of Baby Blossom hand lotion for $3.49 at Babies R Us as a pampering gift to myself. Then I went over to Marshall's and discovered the Baby Blossom dryer sheets for $2.99 (package of 80,) which are all-natural and safe to use on baby's laundry. I also noticed that they carry laundry detergent, diaper cream, room and linen spray, surface wipes, and stain remover in the same scent, all of which would be great to have on hand with a new baby. Anyhow, just wanted to pass along what I thought was a neat find.

2 comments:

  1. Meyer's is my all time favorite! Love all it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing it along. I am going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete