Friday, January 1, 2010

Still Got What it Takes

Well, I was at a social gathering last night minding my own business when a friend talked me into this. (Okay, she didn't exactly twist my arm.)

Little did she know she was about to awaken "the passion" in me.

But won't I be two months post-partum, you ask?

Yes, which is why I'm doing the walking course.

And besides, I'll have you know that as of this week, I have taken up jogging again. Okay, it's more of a shuffle, but it's something. What did you expect from someone who's almost eight months pregnant?

And do you know what? I feel great. I have more energy than I've had in my whole pregnancy, and I'm more motivated to do things around the house. Exercise is crucial for physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Let me reiterate, exercise makes you feel great. What you accomplish physically carries over into every other aspect of your life.

Thank you "friend" for giving me a goal to work towards and a little something to look forward to after the baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment