Saturday, April 2, 2011

Temple Sealing

Yesterday we were privileged to go to the Oakland temple for a beautiful temple sealing between Val and Cathe. There's nothing like the view from the Oakland temple on a clear day...

Breathtaking.
We had about an hour to kill before the sealing, so we went into the Visitor's Center and listened to the Christus message, chatted with the sweet Sister missionaries, and took a short video tour.
The upstairs was so pleasant with the sunlight coming in through the windows. I love the peace of the temple.
Forrest stayed outside with the kids while I went in to witness the sealing. They had fun walking around the water fountains and taking pictures with Forrest's cell phone.

My sweet Noah bear.
Rachel loved the flowers and couldn't crawl fast enough to cover all the ground she wanted to.
She has the sweetest natural pouty face, doesn't she?
Goodbye beautiful temple. You were good to us.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I miss the temple so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I really miss that temple. Just seeing the pictures make me want to take a road time down there to do a session or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures make me want to take a drive. I think I know one outing for our family to do this summer. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH that is so sweet! We were sealed there and I miss it and just the other day Adam said he really wanted to take me on our "traditional" date of going to the Oakland temple, followed by a visit to the city for bread bowls and sundaes! Now you've inspired us!

    ReplyDelete