Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 Week Outing

Yesterday Anthony and I had our first outing. It's been really nice staying around the home, but I had an itching for the Farmer's Market- so that is where we went. I got up at 5:30a.m., showered and dressed, did some laundry, got the kids fed and ready and set up with some cartoons, and headed out the door. It was his first time in the car seat, and he did really well. The drive down was pleasant, and the crowd was nice. Of course the weather was perfect. I enjoyed hearing the live band playing and just walking around with my little baby snuggled up against my chest and picking out our produce.
I love my baby wrap and am definitely going to miss it once he's outgrown it. I don't think I'll be able to part with it. I'll probably hang on to it and pass it down to one of my daughters.
We picked up some of my favorite petunias, pepper and tomato seedlings, kiwis, oranges, local honey, pluots, and a few other goods.
When we got back we headed over to Camerado for Jacob's last baseball game of the season. We sat in the sun and enjoyed a good game. After that we came home for some lunch and to give Rachel and Anthony naps. Forrest and the kids painted our picnic table while I laid out in the sun. Then we planted our garden and drank lemonade.

Before dinner we headed over to the park for the tail end of a car show. Most of the cars were gone, but the kids enjoyed some rides and I enjoyed watching them. Kaitlyn got crazy-dizzy on this spinning thing.
The boys never stopped laughing.
I wish he would stay like this forever (but Rachel is proof he won't.)
Me and my honey...
...and one snuggly baby.
We came home for dinner, homemade ice-cream, and a family movie night. It was a perfect day (and Anthony slept really good last night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment